As a Communication Manager in the business transformation program called “Amplify” in our customer’s the main goal is to secure a proactive and structured communication strategy and plan. In line with the change management plans in the program, as well as execute those planned activities. Focus both on strategy, tactics and plan as well as on production, support and coordination of communication activities. With that you need to work both on a strategic and operational level.
What you’ll do:
• Secure a proactive and structured Communication Management approach in all Change Management activities in the areas of responsibility
• Provide a cohesive communication approach throughout the program, coordinated with Group communications, GIS communications and Divisional communications, including high-level plan and activity schedule and execution.
• Ensure ROI on the ERP through improved speed of adoption, high utilization and increase proficiency in the business with regards to new ways of working.
• Support people (executives, leaders and impacted users) in their individual change journeys through specific targeted communication
• Lead and execute program communications, including strategy, approach, plan and execution
• Responsible for defining and executing Group-wide communications as part of the overall change management work
• Develop, maintain and adapt a compelling Change Story for the program and in conjunction with overall Group and GIS strategy
• Support and advice Group executives, Divisional presidents, and other leaders in their communications, to carry out the program messages
• Build and manage communications strategy and plan, and adapt the messages to the target audiences and the change management plan (ADKAR)
• Create and maintain communication material, including messages, visuals, presentations, Intranet sites, news, newsletters, articles, videos or whatever activities you see fit in accordance with the communication plan you created
• Prepare templates and advise on programs communication material
• Ensure an aligned interface between other transformation journeys and change programs across the Group, communication wise
• Keep together the relevant governance and networks to implement the strategy successfully
• Coordinate with other communication functions in the company, keep together necessary governance and networks relevant to successfully communicate
Skills and competences:
• Experience of working in a complex environment
• Ability to make complex subjects into understandable and engaging content
• A “people person” creating strong relationships across the whole organization, as you will have many and extensive interactions with stakeholders across the whole Group, at all levels
• Visual communication skills, (filming and editing is a plus)
• Content production
• Proven ability to work creatively and proactively in a problem-solving environment
• Ability to support and advice regarding communication activities
• Microsoft PowerPoint proficiency
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Experience from Communication management
• Experience in the disciplines of change management methodology, stakeholder engagement, marketing and communication and content production
• Senior Change Management Consultant with experience from multinational change programs in a complex environment
• Minimum 5 year of working experience within Communication Management and content production
• It is a merit but not a requirement if you have experience from Strategic Communication work
• Bachelor in Communication or equivalent
• You will report to the Change Management lead in the program who also holds the Change Management Office responsibility in the Group
• You will work as an extension to the Program Management team
• Besides collaborating closely with the company’s resources and employees, you will have close collaboration with the system integrator IBM, especially their Change lead
• Occasional travel will occur, mainly this involves the company’s sites in Sweden; Huskvarna, Stockholm and Jonsered. Travel abroad will also occur
Uppdragslängd och arbetsplats
Uppdraget löper från 14 december och initialt till 30 juni 2024. Arbetet utförs mestadels remote men möten kommer även att ske på deras huvudkontor i Jönköping samt på kontoren i Stockholm och Jonsered.
Så söker du
Är du eller någon du känner intresserad av uppdraget? Kontakta då Magnus omgående för ytterligare information på 0702-687420, eller skicka din Linkedinprofil och en kort beskrivning varför du du söker rollen till email@example.com.