As a Media Producer in the Media & Events team, you develop, oversee, and produce video content for our official Minecraft YouTube Channel. You are the central point of contact and information flow for your projects, and you in turn, synthesize the information to empower the project team to deliver against budget, timing and expectations. You work hands on with content development, creation, production as well as trategic planning.
We expect a Media Producer to Work closely with our Creative Lead and the other Media Producers in the team to further develop and grow the YouTube channel. Be involved in script development and directing for video productions. The successful candidate will come with a proven track record of following through on tasks and deliveries against budget, timing and expectations.
Moreover, the Media Producer is a demonstrated team player who thrives in a collaborative setting, and omeone who loves supporting the creative process while driving multiple projects simultaneously. If this resonates with you – the role as Media Producer in the Media & Events team might be your next opportunity!
• Be a point of contact for the YouTube channel for various team members, management and leadership and takeholder groups.
• Be a creative storyteller.
• Anticipate and proactively mitigate risks and challenges for project delivery.
• Assess working processes and strive to always find ways to improve (through retrospectives or mid-way heck ins).
• Build and nurture stakeholder relationships.
• Facilitate between working groups to arrive at best available solutions in times of conflict.
• Support Producer group as needed and actively participate in recruitment and onboarding of new team embers.
• Build a positive, creative, and collaborative team culture within Media and Events team, where people in the team feel safe and included.
• Previous industry experience as a Media Producer or equivalent
• Experience or competence when it comes to scheduling, financial/ budgeting and production abilities.
• Track record of shipped projects from start to finish.
• Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Producer experience
• Script Writing and narrative skills
• Journalistic interviewing skills
• Stakeholder management
• Creative production, project processes and best practices expertise.
• Understanding of production both live action and animation project processes and best practices.
• YouTube knowledge.
• Management of multiple projects.
• Comprehensive understanding of marketing and business objectives to take into creative productions.
• Skilled communicator
• Short term and long-term planning.
• Scheduling, financial, budgeting and production planning.
• Great written and verbal communication in English [fluent]
• Knowledge of Slack, ClickUp and Microsoft services (Teams, SharePoint, etc.)
Uppdragslängd och arbetsplats
Uppdraget startar i mitten av mars och löper på heltid under 18 månader. Hybrid.
Så söker du
Vi intervjuar löpande och tillsätter omgående när vi hittar rätt kandidat. Skicka din Linkedinprofil, en kort beskrivning varför du du söker rollen och arbetsprover på till firstname.lastname@example.org, Frågor? Ring Magnus på 0702-687420.