You will work closely with the CEO and be responsible for developing commercial and business development strategies that are optimized for both short-term results and long-term strategy. Your responsibilities with include:
- Develop and implementing sales strategies for international expansion
- Defining sales objectives and driving the team to achieve targets
- Generating and qualifying new leads and using different approaches to penetrate prospective accounts
- Building high performing sales teams to execute end to end sales including outreach, pitching, getting alignment, negotiation, closing deals and implementation
- Ensuring a robust after sales process to deliver strong customer engagement
- Ensuring timely recognition and reward for top achievers and implement performance management actions when needed
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor analysis
- You have a degree in Business Administration or related field.
- You have strong track record of success in a senior sales leadership role
- You have international experience in building high performing sales teams and developing sales through partnerships
- You have a strong experience within consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships.
- You are highly goal oriented and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are a strategic thinker & problem solver with the ability to be hands-on.
How to apply
To apply, please upload your latest CV or your LinkedIn profile and a cover letter here, which outlines why you’d love to take on this role, and why you’re a great match for what we’re looking for. For further information Kontakt Kenny Hallberg, +46 705 57 06 67, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Loomis Pay offers a complete end-to-end payment solution that helps merchants, restaurants and shops run and grow their business. The payment solution is the first comprehensive service that allow merchants to handle cash, cards and mobile payments through one single provider. Loomis Pay was founded in 2020 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Loomis AB. The head office is in Stockholm and currently conducts operations in Denmark and Sweden. In January 2021, more than 500 merchants where connected to Loomis Pay.