What we believe, who we are and what we do
At Society icon, we believe in changing how brands and consumers interact, by offering a mobile application and tech platform where individuals (icons) and brands meet to collaborate and grow together.
We are a diverse group of industry professionals, highly motivated and committed to not only changing an industry, but also grow and develop as individuals.
Since the start in 2018, we’ve grown from three co-founders to more than 25 employees, expanded to all Nordic markets and developed partnerships with global and local brands. All thanks to the individuals on our amazing team.
Our goal is to be a global company and industry leader within three years. And now, boosting us on our journey, we are now looking for an outstanding Partnership Manager to grow our Swedish sales team. You will play an important role in developing our business relationships and partnerships with clients, top brands, and companies in a big variety of industries.
What you’ll do:
- Identify new clients and lead the process from schedule meetings, to discuss potential solutions and make the deal done
- Your task will also be to maintain excellent relationships with our partners and allowing us to better understand their businesses
- Raise client awareness and understanding of Society icon’s offering and data capabilities
- Meet and exceed set revenue goals
- Position Society icon as an invaluable partner in overcoming marketing challenges.
- Represent Society icon at events and serve as a brand ambassador, communicating our core narrative and reinforcing the position we hold in the market
Who you are:
We believe you are somewhere between 25-35 years old, with a strong desire to succeed and make a difference for your clients and your team.
- You are the type of person who gets things done, you take ownership of your tasks, processes, and commitments – and you make sure that other people do as well
- You are decisive and take continuous action on your ideas. Having a way of thinking that enables you to overcome challenges, accept responsibility for your outcomes, and learn from your mistakes
- You are fast minded, goal-oriented and show up prepared, and you are not afraid to make new contacts with decisionmakers regardless of their titles and businesses
- You have a strong understanding how to develop client accounts and build business relationships
- You are also someone who cares about helping the team to succeed
What you will need:
- You have one or two years of experience within B2B-sales, and you have experience from client-facing roles within a similar product and industry
- You are excellent at identifying new clients and contacts through various industries and resources, including LinkedIn, and are confident in initiating relationships with new contacts.
- You have an understanding of marketing and media in general and digital business and how to sell in social media in particular.
- You have the natural ability to think creatively and develop digital solutions for clients.
- You have strong presentation skills and are a phenomenal communicator, both written and verbal in Swedish and English
- You enjoy networking and building strong relationships with clients on multiple levels of an organization.
- You are used to driving things forward as an individual contributor, yet you are a great teammate.
- We value if you have a personal history of competition, for example in sports
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced and exciting environment and across external and internal teams to deliver value for clients.
- We use Keynote as our presentation tool.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send your application to:
Upload your latest CV or your LinkedIn profile and a cover letter here. For further information contact Kenny Hallberg, +46 705 57 06 67, email@example.com.